Conversion Information for your RubyCi/Commander
As a valued customer, we want to inform you that Clark is retiring the legacy platform in which you are processing payment cards. Your Point-of-Sale (POS) will need to move to the Clark go-forward platform. This conversion is required to take advantage of current and future products offered by Clark.
I Process Via Internet and Have a Cisco/Acumera
What do I need to do at my POS?
- Schedule a technician to complete conversion
- Technical information provided by Clark via email on April 26, 2019
- For a list of technicians in your state, please click here.
Do I need to order a firewall?
- Order a PaySafe by visiting www.clarkbrands.com/paysafe
- To be able to accept EMV at the pump, Verifone is requiring the zone router to be removed and replaced with a PaySafe, which is an approved MNSP
I have an MX Series PIN Pad
- A technician needs to encrypt the PIN pad with Wells TDES Key 351
- Clark will provide a $100 credit for the PIN pad update
Do you have PIN Debit at the pump?
- If PIN debit is not accepted at the pump – no additional action needed at the pump
- If PIN debit is accepted at the pump, a technician needs to encrypt with Wells TDES Key 351
- Please call 877-462-5275, ext. 3 and provide the type and number of pumps at your location